Products & Services for North Carolina State Employees
State Employee Purchase Information
Effective August 1st, 2007 Correction Enterprises was granted legislative approval to sell products to active State Employees. We are excited to be able to offer this benefit to State Employees. Starting on December 1st, 2007 Correction Enterprises began a pilot program for employee sales.
Correction Enterprises is thrilled to announce that the State Employee Purchase Program has been expanded to include North Carolina local government employees & retired State of North Carolina employees. State employees may also purchase prescription eyewear for their spouse and dependents.
Employees with questions on how and what they may buy can direct their questions to the Customer Service or Sales departments at 1-800-241-0124.
Check out the announcement flyer (1 MB .PDF).
Before a quote can be given, all State Employees must fill out the following application form. This form must be submitted to Customer Service along with a copy of your state identification badge.
- Account Application
- Standard Order Form for State Employees
- Retail Product Orders
- Reupholstery Orders for State Employees
- Request for Quote (Printing Services)
- Print Instructions
- State employees are authorized to purchase products and services from Correction Enterprises totaling up to two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) per calendar year. A calendar year is defined as January 1st through December 31st of the current year.
- Reselling of Correction Enterprises products is prohibited.
- A twenty five percent (25%) deposit is required for all custom and non-stock items greater than one hundred dollars ($100.00).
- Correction Enterprises reserves the right to refuse any order.
- Correction Enterprises reimburses for damages or loss of customer property up to a maximum of five hundred dollars ($500.00) per piece.
- A twenty five dollar ($25.00) fee shall be applied to all returned checks.
- Failure to pay within ninety (90) days may result in wage garnishment or termination of employment.
- Retired State & local government employees need to present to Correction Enterprises a "Verification of Income Letter" from the Retirement Services Division of the North Carolina Department of State Treasurer. Phone numbers to the State Treasurer's Office to obtain this letter is as follows: 1-877-627-3287 (toll free).
- Reuholstery products shall be picked up and delivered to predetermined drop off locations. Customers shall be charged a twenty five dollar ($25.00) fee for redelivery for a missed appointment.
- Locations for reupholstery drop off and pick up: Alexander Correctional Institution, Correction Enterprises Apex Warehouse, Craggy Correctional Center, New Hanover Correctional Center, Pamlico Correctional Institution and Piedmont Correctional Institution.
- Prescription Glasses
- Retail Products
- Embroidered Shirts, Caps & Duffle Bags
- Stainless Steel Tissue Boxes
- Reusable Rain Barrels
- Personalized Fire Pit
Additional Product Choices
- Executive Office Chairs
- Ergonomic Desk Chairs
- Custom Solid-Wood Furniture for the Home Office (Specifications provided by customer)
- Outdoor Grills, Picnic Tables & Benches
- Black & White Copies
- CD & DVD Burning
- Color Copies
- Framed State of N.C. Seals
- Scanning Services
Products Not Available to State Employees
- Raw Materials
- Janitorial Products
- Food Products
- Laundry Services
- Oil Products
- Labor Services (moving and installation)
- Off-set Printing
- Any product that is proprietary to a State Agency